Openbravo Commerce platform 3.0 RR14Q2.1 is available
Release date: May 26, 2014
Pack version: 1.8.340
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR14Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR14Q2 Release Notes here.
- 26469: Cash up is not working fine if you have a payment method with checkbox automated movement unchecked
- 26470: The exchange of the sum of units is different from the sum of the individually exchanged units
- 26474: Cashup misses showing converted value for starting foreign currencies
- 26491: Cash up is not using the correct G/L item with an specific configuration
- 26537: Message "approvals required" does not work in offline mode and without supervisors
- 26560: Conversion error using "automate movement" in cashup
- 26581: Tax info for gross sales and returns are not shown in the cashup report
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR14Q2.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Platform, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.