Openbravo Commerce platform 3.0 RR14Q2.2 is available
Release date: July 22nd, 2014
Pack version: 1.8.360
- 26444: Invoice with grand total amount should not have payment plan
- 26554: Cash Up fails always that you have an error in errors while importing pos data window
- 26575: refactored with OB.UTIL.currency
- 26740: Disable the pay button until the discounts have been applied
- 26806: now the total is fixed and the cashup total deposit info
- 26890: Removed very slow log message which was overloading the client.
- 27058: The 'Done' button will be disabled after the user has tapped on it.
- 26024: Shipment line creation can be wrong
- Unstable Networks: Refactored the way offline detection works, to improve reliability in the case of intermittent networks and the performance of the application in general.
- Indexes: Added missing indexes in the client side and backend side to improve general performance of the application.
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR14Q2.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Platform, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.