Openbravo Commerce platform 3.0 RR14Q2.5 is available
Release date: October 22th, 2014
Pack version: 1.8.410
Maturity Status: CS
- 27921: Layaways are not being invoiced since Q2 cash up oflline change
- 27910: The modulescript in issue 27425 will mark credit ticket as paid
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
- In some specific cases, when the connection to the server fails while synchronizing a Cash Movement, it is possible that after the connection comes back this cash movement is sent twice. In this case, the transaction is saved correctly, but an error is also generated in the "Errors while importing POS data" window. This error is redundant, and should be deleted so that it doesn't interfere with the normal operation of the system. This issue has been fixed in the Q3 version of the Openbravo Commerce platform.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR14Q2.5 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Platform, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.