Openbravo Commerce platform 3.0 RR14Q3.1 is available
Release date: October 22th, 2014
Pack version: 1.8.612
Maturity Status: QAA
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR14Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR14Q3 Release Notes here.
- 27248: Sometimes the session expires before it should, use a different servlet/url for retrieving content before login
- 27311: Demo login page doesn't load
- 27324: Mobile apps based on mobile.core do not work
- 27425: Cash up invoices are created as not paid since Q2
- 27429: Stabilization: Revisit the aync timeouts
- 27476: Duplicate documentno in orders using Web POS
- 27532: In cash up and cash management, the close button in dialogs does not do any action
- 27554: When switching from backend to WebPOS first an error is shown and then the login page is shown
- 27555: With slow system generated js file is not there when already requested, wrong filename
- 27615: [Live builds] when a layaway order is partially paid, the Received amount wrongly shows as expected amount and outstanding as 0
- 27625: Add log to help with the analysis of the underlying processes
- 27629: Add trace to save order process and synchronization process
- 27631: Document sequence is not reseted when you change the prefix
- 27640: Errors in OB.Dal.save callbacks should not rollback the transaction.
- 27695: "Invoice Paid" field at Payment schedule Details level is not properly set by Cash Up process
- 27726: When the POS sends an order, it includes the image data in the JSON sent to the backend
- 27749: Is not possible to change the default business partner
- 27766: Improve performance, add index to OBPOS_APP_CASH_RECONCIL table to prevent full table scans
- 27808: At webpos, when i login both Business partner and Business partner address details shown as blank and also warning message appea
- 27851: in packs, if qty product is void, 1 unit is used by default
- 27873: In cash up tax amount shows wrong value.
- 27889: In POS, Menu | User | Role change does NOT work properly
- 27893: In POS, Menu | User | Profile, selecting a different role and Apply does NOT work. In Q2 this works.
- 27897: in some cases, quotation can not be confirmed
- 27910: The modulescript in issue 27425 will mark credit ticket as paid
- 27921: Layaways are not being invoiced since Q2 cash up oflline change
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR14Q3.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Platform, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.