Openbravo Commerce platform 3.0 RR14Q3.2 is available
Release date: December 2nd, 2014
Pack version: 1.8.623
- 27726: When the POS sends an order, it includes the image data in the JSON sent to the backend
- 27738: Offline mode does not work
- 27815: Negative and positive orders referenced for a zero invoice should have fin_payment_schedule_detail
- 27911: The property documentsequence is not assigned and the 'seqNoReady' trigger is not fired
- 27922: You will receive errors in Web POS if you work with created Currency
- 27956: Duplicate receipt id gets generated, when sales order is created from Quotation continuously twice
- 28045: Selectors are not filtering properly when the popup is open
- 28056: Sometimes login gets stucked because asyncrony problems
- 28100: Discretionary discounts not applied in Return receipts
- 28120: Discounts related to packs are not properly related to order lines when sharing products
- 28140: Print last module doesn't work
- 28164: discount is removed when exists other line negative
- 28185: When the backend throws an 'JSONException' the mobile application wrongly performs a logout
- 28203: Cashup does not print counted values for foreign currencies
- 28241: Context change detection doesn't work anymore
- 28181: In the Web POS cashup report, Withdrawals are added instead of subtracted to the expected amount
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR14Q3.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Platform, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.