Openbravo Commerce platform 3.0 RR14Q3.3 is available
Release date: December 23rd, 2014
Pack version: 1.8.635
- 26886: The generic error when loading the pos terminal, should try to give more information
- 27506: Stabilization: The 'pay' button should not be enabled if the order can't be payed
- 27954: [RR14Q4]Approval required while deleting receipts during logout, wrong behavior when i enter invalid password
- 28168: When paying with a different currency the server side is calculating the amount again
- 28195: Check enough cash does not work when moving between different currencies
- 28250: During the process of closing a receipt UI remains responsive allowing to execute actions
- 28253: it is not possible to do login
- 28278: variable isLoggingIn never is set to false, then, during the login, some messages are not displayed and they should be displayed
- 28280: Preferences are not refreshed on mobile applications
- 28310: Generate invoice for orders feature not working
- 28312: "Loading" window is hidden before than the receipt has been send to the backend
- 28317: when a quotation is created offline, it is not synced and it is removed
- 28319: receipt is not hidden when payment is printed twice and hardware manager is not available
- 28328: quotation amount is aggregated to the Gross sales section, in the cashup report
- 28337: when login is done in WEB POS and the first sales is done quickly, JS error is returned
- 28338: multicurrency: differences in the cashup report between POS and backoffice
- 28350: Error when you login without incremental refresh configured
- 28393: Product screen is not loaded when you login without incremental refresh configured
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR14Q3.3 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Platform, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.