Openbravo Commerce platform 3.0 RR14Q4 is available
Release date: December 30th, 2014
Pack version: 1.8.806
Maturity Status: QAA
- Retail Stabilization. Support for non-latin characters in HW Manager: Support for printing non-latin characters on tickets/customer display
- Retail Stabilization. Failure Proof Ticket Saving: Part of the retail stabilization effort. Ensure that tickets are uniquely stored in the WebSQL database before printing the ticket.
- Retail Stabilization: Improve Cashup Speed: As part of this solution the cashup speed is analyzed and technical improvements are implemented.
- Retail Stabilization. HW Guide - Add example bundles: Provides examples of standard HW bundles being used by our customers.
- Ability to create additional filters in promotions and discounts: Ability to create additional filters in promotions and discounts
- 27470: It would be nice to add a hook after OBPOS_PrePaymentHook but before OBPOS_CheckPaymentApproval.
- 27349: [API Deprecation] The HookManager does not have to depend on the OB.MobileApp.model object.
- 27332: [API Deprecation] OB.UTILS is no longer a valid namespace and OB.UTIL is missing 2 files.
- 27291: Performance: the new SynchronizationHelper can be used to load delayed models at the right time.
- 27254: The new project EnhanceTerminalAuthentication does not load properly the preferences defined at client level.
- 27179: Improve log when tickets are completed by the user.
- 27162: Due to wrong uuid generation, it could happen that tickets are lost.
- 27106: When trying to apply a 'buy x gift y' distributed discount, an error raises.
- 27103: When applying a Buy X pay Y of different product (cheapest distributed), a bigdecimal error raises.
- 27059: Discounts processing will be delayed for a bit of time to improve performance.
- 27058: "Done" button after payment should be disabled after the user has tapped it.
- 27013: Create a hook on loadUnpaidOrders.
- 27006: [Live] Uncaught big decimal error appears when Discount type Buy X pay Y of different product and discount subtype Apply Averag.
- 27004: Give the ability to add or modify the buttons of the right toolbar of WebPOS.
- 26953: When the WebPOS causes an error in the backend, the backend redirects to the ERP instead of the original WebPOS page.
- 26781: Prevent completing order with grandtotal different than the sumatory of the lines plus the tax amounts for the order.
- 26765: Wrong date in closed receipts having the client and the server on different time zones.
- 26747: When Web POS does not find a tax the message should be more clear.
- 26429: Denominations should be loaded order by line number.
- 26062: Pending tickets (not paid) are deleted when connection is restored.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Platform. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Payment Gateway Integration: Provide a standard integration approach with payment gateway providers
- New entities in gift cards: Customer and expiration date: Add new entities to giftcards: customer to whom the giftcard was purchased and expiration time
- Allow negative stock by Store: Allow negative stock by store
- Print Gift Cards: Ability to print gift cards
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR14Q4 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Platform, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.