Openbravo Commerce platform 3.0 RR15Q1 is available
Release date: February 3rd, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.903
- Retail Stabilization. Improved cashup security - save it to the server: Part of the retail stabilization effort. Stores cashup information on the server so that a cashup can be synchronized back to the client to be completed.
- Limit amount by payment method: Adds the ability to define a limit amount per payment method. Payments for each payment method can not exceed this limit.
- Improve message Approvals: Extends the approval dialog function to allow showing custom approval messages.
- Add custom filters to product: The search product dialog in Web POS is modified to allow other modules to add custom filters. There will be two types of filters: Header filters and Button type filters. In addition a Query Builder for simple conditions in type button filters is added as part of this effort.
- 23748: Add possibility to print quotations.
- 28183: Add more filtering options to customer's advanced search.
- 28434: Allow to print Quotations automatically.
- 28480: Add a preference to print quotations.
- 23986: Quotation workflow needs to be fine tuned, after creating a quotation user not able to create one more quotation.
- 25923: Display better error message when the user does not define storage bins.
- 26362: Verified return when qty to return is greater than original one.
- 26370: System wrongly allows the user to Layaway a receipt, when the Layaway preference is inactive.
- 27230: Not able to pay a ticket with return line, using Pay open tickes option.
- 27429: Stabilization: Revisit the aync timeouts.
- 27474: Web POS is not setting properly Gross list price and Gross Unit price and the same with price list without taxes.
- 27523: Cash up report is not using the correct currency conversion date.
- 27568: Add pack button in the ERP is not taking into account cash VAT new functionality.
- 27688: Offline mode does not detect signal is back if no session was created in the Backend.
- 27836: On the backend, Quantity field is not overridden by making it a Gift Product.
- 28102: Hook OBPOS_PreOrderSave is not working fine if you cancel the save process.
- 28250: During the process of closing a receipt UI remains responsive allowing to execute actions.
- 28257: If a synchronization request to the backend takes too long the WebPOS goes offline.
- 28322: Not possible to pay a layaway using credit.
- 28370: Various NPEs are thrown if wrong terminal key is used or user is in wrong organization.
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Platform. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Active discounts: With this functionality Web POS will actively show (through a popup) potential product-combination discounts to a user when a product is added to a ticket.
- Complementary products: Adds the ability to define complementary products which can be easily added to a ticket in Web POS through an intuitive user interface.
- Stock Search Criteria: Extends Web POS product search with additional filters to allow searching for products with specified stock levels.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Platform, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.