Openbravo Commerce platform 3.0 RR15Q1.2 is available
Release date: March 27th, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.911
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR15Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR15Q1 Release Notes here.
- 28574: UI: Wrong displacement created after removing scrolled payment details
- 28868: Cascade taxes are not properly applied
- 28932: When you add a product using scan reader the application is always showing stock screen
- 28954: Adding Assortment record in grid fails
- 28963: [RR15Q1.2] Use Credit button wrongly appears at webpos, when the user selects Layaway this receipt option
- 29011: Increase the log trace in the catch of silentFunction
- 29034: The loading window is being shown when the ticket is closed
- 29037: Cash up amount are not properly updated when you do some cash management in one step
- 29053: wrong invoices when products are retrieved from two bin locations
- 29087: wrong invoices (taxes wrong calculated) when products are retrieved from two bin locators
- 29122: wrong invoices when products are retrieved from two bin locations and is paid with credit
- 29153: The totalReturns amount of the payment methods fails to be sent to the server
- 29234: When Log in first time, Printer error is shown and it hides Loading...
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q1.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Platform, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.