Openbravo Commerce platform 3.0 RR15Q1.3 is available
Release date: April 17th, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.930
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR15Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR15Q1 Release Notes here.
- 29569: Cash up is not working properly and success message can take minutes
- 29179: The totalReturns amount of the payment methods fails to be sent to the server
- 29307: The Paymentmethodcashup table is not correctly updated using multiorders
- 29345: Discounts are not properly calculated in Q1.1 of 2015 version
- 29378: The login button is firing 2 events when mouse clicked
- 29438: Default payment method is not correctly selected in the keyboard
- 29451: in backoffice, the cash up report does not work when the cashup includes quotations
- 29538: quotations are not synced: creationdate is null
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q1.3 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Platform, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.