Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q2.1 is available
Release date: June 3rd, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.1110
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR15Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR15Q2 Release Notes here.
- 29672: WebPOS does not work on the lastest beta Chrome release (43)
- 29804: NOt possible to login on webpos if the address of the organization has a simple quote on the name
- 29815: wrong invoice date when date format is MM-DD-YYYY
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q2.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.