Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q2.2 is available
Release date: Jun 22nd, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.1120
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR15Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR15Q2 Release Notes here.
- 30008: in the sales quotations, creation date is set to 1st of Jan of 1970
- 30034: Pay button is enabled in the Receipt discounts tab, and allows the user to enter a wrong state in the Web POS
- 30071: duplicated invoices during the cashup process
- 30079: Payment methods without financial account configured do not appear in Web POS
- 30194: Chrome 43 raising errors about unknown referenced resources
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q2.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.