Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q2.3 is available
Release date: July 31st, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.1130
- 30210: In paymentmethodcashup table one ticket can be added 2 times
- 30209: Provide an API to do transactional OB.Dal calls
- 30284: slow query for orders
- 30111: keyboard discount button is disabled with preference set to N and automatic roles
- 30205: Wrong key strokes when "Use External Input" is active
- 30264: Not possible to import order from pos if the payment method does not create transactoins
- 30266: Due to a race condition, it could happen that a cash up is processed more than once
- 30267: receipts search in WEB POS does not work with the char -
- 30272: Preferences are not reloaded when loging in the Web POS
- 30275: Backspace key stroke is not deleting the last character when the 'Use Extrernal Input' is active
- 30311: normal receipts are created as paid as credit
- 30322: WebPOS design is broken on the lastest beta Chrome release (44)
- 30331: Error Importing orders caused by the organization of the userContact of the order
- 30371: The modulescript FixDataIssue27425 is extremely slow with a moderately big amount of data
- 30435: The 'syncAllModels ' process is reporting that the server synchronization has finished before the client has been updated
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q2.3 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.