Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q3 is available
Release date: August 18th, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.1301
- Improve Cash Up performance: Improve Cash Up performance
- Server Client Data Sync Improvements: Support efficient load of high volume master data, add consistency checks before enabling POS for end user usage.
- Retail Operations Buffer: Implement a table/function which stores all transactions received from WebPOS in an intermediate table before processing
- Define layaways only terminals: Ability to allow a terminal to create only layaways, not normal tickets or any other kind of document.
- Define change limit for cash methods: Ability to limit the maximum amount that can be paid with a given cash payment method
- Load Quotations created in ERP: Ability to load quotations in Web POS which were created in the ERP
- Partial Cash Up: Ability to view and print the cashup report without executing the cashup process
- Ability to extend Product identifier's label on the receipt panel: Ability to modularize the product identifier's label allowing external modules to modify it
- Capability to show the combination of the name and percentage of manual discounts in WebPOS: This new feature allows to show the name of the discretionary discount with its percentage in the line once the discount is applied .
- Add Last name field in create new customer in WebPOS: Ability to enter the last name of the customer
- 28582: When you work with X tickets at the same time, when you close one by one you finish with X new tickets
- 29164: quotations are not synced: creationdate is null
- 29433: new process to process all records in "errors while importing data" window
- 29528: "Suspense balancing" account is used when posting a layaway payment
- 29558: Incorrect amount is shown completing a receipt in POS under certain steps
- 29953: Web POS orders not deleted from local storage
- 30078: Payment methods without financial account configured do not appear in Web POS
- 28322: Not possible to pay a layaway using credit
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Ability to filter by price in the search panel area: Ability to filter by price in the Search Panel
- Show Product Search Key in Web POS: Extend the module to allow show or hide the Search key of the product in the ticket
- Show discount percentage in discretionary discounts lines: Ability to show in the ticket line the % when using the discretionary discounts
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q3 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.