Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q3.1 is available
Release date: September 25th, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.1310
- 30546: Web POS generates too many useless messages when the session is lost
- 30565: Stabilization: Improve the global error catcher with the new API adopted by some browsers
- 30591: In the WebPOS document sequence table, It is possible to create more than 1 record for a terminal
- 30594: Web POS doesn't work correctly with Chrome 45
- 30617: Inconsistent information between the cash up report and the cash up report in the POS terminal
- 30708: The Count Cash step in the cashup is not shown correctly when there is a big number of payment methods
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q3.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.