Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q3.2 is available
Release date: November 6th, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.1321
- 30696: Partial payments in a layaway through "Pay Open Tickets" option does not save Received & Outstanding fields correctly
- 30744: Wrong user in cash up
- 30972: Stabilization: When the order is cancelled the callback is not executed
- 30956: Multiorders window is not shown correctly in Chrome 45
- 30981: when layaway is paid, the shipment can be created wrongly
- 31076: There are some problems with offline mode when the server is overloaded
- 31260: Goods Shipment related with a layaway order should be created with the date when the layaway was paid in full.
- 31270: We get an error in iOS everytime we save an order
- 31302: Using terminal authentication logs are stores without device information
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q3.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.