Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q3.4 is available
Release date: January 27th, 2016
Pack version: 1.8.1340
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR15Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR15Q3 Release Notes here.
- 31879: Pressing Layaway button more than once we increment doc number
- 31881: Exception in performance build as movement date was not set from client json
- 31931: Duplicated invoice lines are added to an invoice during the cash up if the order line is already invoiced in more than one line
- 31933: [SERQA 533]The void layaway process does not save the cash up id correctly in its payments
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q3.4 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.