Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q4 is available
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.1505
Maturity Status: QA (CS promotion: December 31st, 2015)
- Shared Payment Method: Ability to share payment method among different terminals and finally to perform the cash up just in one of them.To achieve this master - slave terminal hierarchy is introduced. A common example is when single cash drawer or PIN machine for a credit card payment is shared by different terminals.
- Multi Price List: Retrieve not only the standard price list of the store but in addition to it all ones explicitly defined for each business partner.
- Tax as per BOM: This project aims to implement the calculation of taxes of a product defined as a bill of materials based on the taxes definition of each of the individual components of the bill of materials.
- High Volume Master Data: In case of high volume of products and business partners do not pre-load products and business partners in Web POS client database. Make it available through remote datasources: retrieve masterdata from the server on-demand when products / business partners are searched and edited.
- Improve Login Speed / Performance: Change the login process to have a lower load on the server, doing less requests, improving query performance
- Reject Quotation: Ability to reject a quotation from the Web POS (before was only possible from the backoffice).
- Cross Store: Reservations Support: Available stock is calculated as Quantity on Hand - Reserved Quantity.
- Configurabe Characteristics Visibility: Ability to hide the filtering button of some product characteristics by unchecking Filter on WebPOS field in Product Characteristics window.
- Search Customer by 'Search Key': Ability to search by 'Search Key' although the 'Search Key' will not be shown in the result
- Delete Ticket Line Approval Review: Makes sure that all ways to delete a line from a ticket are secured with the approval
- Blind Return: Prevent Positive Lines: In blind receipt positive lines are not allowed
- Extendable Discounts Component: Extend OB.OBPOSPointOfSale.UI.Discounts and OB.UI.DiscountList to allow other modules to modify its behaviour
- Post Customer Save Hook: Executed after the customer is saved locally, but before the customer object is sent to the server to be saved there. So it is possible to add / change the customer object to provide extra information to the server side logic.
- Caller Data in Hooks: Add caller info to hook CheckPaymentApproval / PrePayment / PrePaymentApproval in order to show popups through events
- 30290: [UX] Inconsistent "Total" value shown in EDIT panel
- 30275: Backspace key stroke is not deleting the last character when the 'Use Extrernal Input' is active
- 30227: When a receipt is paid using credit, the invoice related to this order can not be reactivated
- 29583: Set "Quantity" feature does not calculate amounts correctly
- 31078: There are some problems with offline mode when the server is overloaded
- 30543: Inconsistent information between the cash up report and the cash up report in the POS terminal
- 30075: Return tickets should not be able to contain positive lines
- 29922: Vertical scroll bar wrongly appears at right hand side of the web pos screen when the user add a line item
- 29463: It is possible to give change or pay a return ticket if there is no cash available
- 28868: Cascade taxes are not properly applied
- 30349: A red icon indicating data not synchronised is shown even if nothing needs to be synchronised
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Discount Category: Allows to group discretionary discount by a new Discount Category in order to make search / filtering for them easier.
- Filter by Stock in Product Search: Reservations Support: Available stock is calculated as Quantity on Hand - Reserved Quantity.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q4 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q4 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR15Q4.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.