Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q4.1 is available
Release date: December 16th, 2015
Pack version: 1.8.1510
- 31497: Terminal authentication is allowing to connect from two distinct devices
- 31499: Include cache session id in log messages
- 31548: "Use Credit" text exceeds button dimensions
- 31555: Clicking more than once in "Layaway" button induces that it is not possible save layaways from that moment
- 31642: invoice date is wrong in invoice created in cashup
- 31646: Under certain circumstances web POS fails because Inc refresh and full refresh are executed at the same time
- 31688: Tests failing in try-retail oracle after the job spliting
- 31690: [SERQA 454-56] Payment buttons not adjusted in Frech translation
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q4.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.