Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR15Q4.2 is available
Release date: February 5th, 2016
Pack version: 1.8.1521
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR15Q4 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR15Q4 Release Notes here.
- 31880: Exception in performance build as movement date was not set from client json
- 31706: Clicking more than once in "Layaway" button induces that it is not possible save layaways from that moment
- 31729: [SERQA 397] The orderDate of receipts loaded in webPOS is showing an incorrect date
- 31737: Include ProcessCashMgmtMaster in Mobile Services
- 31752: Old flow of discounts should be marked as deprecated
- 31768: [RR15Q4] When a receipt is returned, the taxes amounts are incorrect
- 31826: Import entry may not get saved in case of low level database error, webpos sees message as succesfully send
- 31847: Confusing fields: 'Allow overpayment' and 'Overpayment limit'
- 31930: Duplicated invoice lines are added to an invoice during the cash up if the order line is already invoiced in more than one line
- 31932: [SERQA 533]The void layaway process does not save the cash up id correctly in its payments
- 32043: Terminal Authentication - popup to link device is not show under certain circumstances
- 32058: It is not possible to add twice the same verified return partially to the order when the maximum quantity is not reached
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR15Q4.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.