Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q1.1 is available
Release date: April 29th, 2016
Pack version: 1.8.1713
- 32465: When using Void Layaway, it's possible that triggers in the application may be disabled
- 32552: Filter by stockcriteria and pricecriteria in the same query does not work
- 32566: Improvements in SimpleQueryBuilder
- 32644: product characteristics filters is not working with a big data
- 32647: Generic products are not shown in Browse tab
- 32657: WebPOS is Loading all ProductPrices even if MultiPricelist is not activated
- 32665: order by is missing in ProductCharacteristicValue model
- 32692: [SER-QA 911] Discounts are not properly obtained when loading a ticket with discounts from the backend
- 32701: Firm quotation doesn't work when creating a order from a quotation
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR16Q1.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q1.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q1.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success. 4.34