Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q1.2 is available
Release date: May 19th, 2016
Pack version: 1.8.1723
Maturity Status: QAA (CS promotion: May 30th, 2016)
- 32920: Web POS never comes back after it has gone offline
- 32979: Added message to be shown in case of non HTTPS connection. Added API to check that there is an HTTPS connection.
- 32823: Removed multi receipt line selection event
- 32791: Adding Organization info to Cashup data while processing cash close
- 32888: Validating receipt line on delete key event
- 32845: Added message to be shown in case of non HTTPS connection
- 33023: New user "NoLayawayUser" with role "NoLayawayRole" added to sampledata
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR16Q1.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q1.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q1.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.