Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q2.1 is available
Release date: July 11th, 2016
Pack version: 1.8.1913
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR16Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR16Q2 Release Notes here.
- 33115: Unable to Scan Barcode at Web POS
- 33119: Cashup does sequential scan of c_order table which takes very long with many orders.
- 33213: CashCloseProcessor.createReconciliation missing limit 1 to find last created one (reads all)
- 33243: Multi currency payments not working
- 33245: [RR16Q2] JS Error when return lines are added to receipt
- 33281: M_GetStock in OrderLoader is not taking into account the Priority Warehouse
- 33283: If you create a verified returns with an orderline that has 2 shipments it picks the wrong qty
- 33344: [OFFLINE] cash management: error in data import entry window by dead lock
- 33369: Payments are unselected when adding a payment using Enter
- 33420: Sometimes synchronization of the syncmodels are failing when returning back from offline
- 33427: Add log to trace "payment done" button clicks
- 33431: [RR16Q2] Error in OrderLoader when total paid is zero
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR16Q2.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q2.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q1.3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.