Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q3 is available
Release date: August 11th, 2016
Pack version: 1.8.2103
- Product category tree @WebPOS: The aim of the project is to provide a way to load product categories structured as a tree (hierarchical) in the WebPOS.
- RFID integration @WebPOS: RFID Integration with WebPOS trough Hardware Manager
- Improvements in the Log Client functionality: The Log Client functionality has been improved to increase its performance, and reduce its database space and network bandwidth consumption
- Ability to check the stock of products: Now it is possible to check the stock levels of any products, not just the ones which are configured to show the stock screen automatically
- Separate document sequence for returns: Now return receipts will have a separate document number
- 29178: Wrong counted amount after voiding a layaway
- 32264: Taxes at document level are not properly calculated in some cases
- 32583: Changing a customer in the Web POS can lead to unexpected changes in the business partner properties
- 32609: Generic products are not shown in Browse tab
- 32657: WebPOS is Loading all ProductPrices even if MultiPricelist is not activated
- 33118: Cashup does sequential scan of c_order table which takes very long with many orders.
- 33149: It is possible to add twice the same verified return partially to the order when the maximum quantity is reached
- 33256: Delivered property is not properly updated on certain cases when creating a ticket in Web POS.
- 33347: When printing a closed receipt the date format is null
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR16Q3 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q3 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.