Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q3.1 is available
Release date: September 1st, 2016
Pack version: 1.8.2113
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR16Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR16Q3 Release Notes here.
- 33546: [ProductServices] Voiding a layaway Product Services are also shown and they can not be selected
- 33548: [ProductServices] Clicking several times in a product to add it to a receipt prevents Product Services to appear
- 33579: [SERQA 1334] New Ticket and Delete ticket buttons are enabled after adding a mandatory service
- 33589: Approval is taking too long
- 33615: OrderLoader: Inefficient check for m_locator doing 2-3 queries for the same
- 33675: FIN_PaymentScheduleDetail created from POS doesn't include the Business Partner
- 33679: Approval fail to grant access to the funcionality
- 33701: NPE in POSImportEntryProcessor when the posterminal json property has an illegal value
- 33835: wrong "net unit price" with tax include taxes and price precision 6
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR16Q3.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q3.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q1.3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.