Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q3.2 is available
Release date: October 13th, 2016
Pack version: 1.8.2120
- 33686: discounts.bypaymentmethod is creating wrong cashup data when overpayments are involved
- 33740: slow population of approvals popup
- 33805: Resultant fin_transaction without cashup_id when Cash Managment transaction is processed
- 33861: Sequence number is getting incremented when empty bills are deleted through end session
- 33868: Code-Soft Mobicom C-40 doesn't work properly in RR16Q2
- 34052: It is still possible to press twice Done or Layaway buttons
- 33908: Search product filtering by name in procurement
- 33979: Taxes in the cashup invoice are not calculated properly if the tax is marked as document level
- 33983: Rounding issues paying with foreign currency
- 33985: Docuemnt level taxes calculation fails when tax rate has decimals
- 34026: JSON error unexpected token in remote BP data when saving address through customer - remove unnecessary json set
- 34030: PreDeleteCurrentOrderHook is not called either from the cashup or from the logout
- 34080: The context argument of the OBPOS_PreOrderSave is no longer the OB.DATA instance
- 34083: Store server transitioning check does not use admin mode
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR16Q3.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q3.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q3.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.