Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q3.3 is available
Release date: November 23th, 2016
Pack version: 1.8.2130
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR16Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR16Q3 Release Notes here.
- 34443: Multi ticket is not working when preference "Web POS Print suspended order" is set to "Y"
- 34069: If deleteCurrent function forces to create a new order the document Sequence is wrongly generated
- 34073: If you create several orders, leave them on hold, an error popup raises when paying a 2nd order
- 34176: MobileServerController needs to use admin mode in more places
- 34245: Generic products are not shown
- 34250: It is not possible to do a logout if you have a ticket with all lines deleted
- 34256: Import entries need to be executed in time order (by terminal)
- 34279: [StoreServer] When the store server is not working the webPOS does not work
- 34284: Support different protocols (http and https) for store and central server
- 34362: Customer can not be edited
- 34408: [RR16Q3] It is not possible to load on WebPOS if you have more than 35000 products
- 34427: Login window is loaded even if the terminal does not exist in the database
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR16Q3.3 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q3.3 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q3.3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.