Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q4 is available
Release date: December 16th, 2016
Pack version: 1.8.2302
- POS Terminal Performance Check: The Web POS will now execute a performance check of the client environment while starting and notify the user if the terminal does not meet minimum performance requirements.
- Ability to hide information in the Cash Up window: Now it is possible to configure the Web POS so that it hides significant information (for example the expected amount) from the cashier when executing the cashup process.
- Manually void layaways just if not paid (0% paid): Now it is possible to configure whether a layaway can be voided or not in the WebPOS if it has not yet been paid at all.
- Cancel and Replace and Cancel Layaway: Both features cancel the non-delivered products of an existing receipt by creating a copy of it but in negative status:
- For Cancel & Replace (available both in Backend and Web POS) the new order is a copy of the initial one and allows to add or remove non-delivered products. The initial payments are also maintained in the new order.
- Cancel Layaway (only available in Web POS) only does the cancellation without any replacement.
- Split lines: This feature adds the ability to split a ticket line in two or more lines in the WebPOS
- 30816: It is possible to return the same ticket more than once
- 31675: Default Payment method is not correctly selected under certain configuration
- 33328: Payments are unselected when adding a payment using Enter
- 33502: Deleting multiple products on a ticket will result in a display error
- 33526: Wrong Payment Method in orders generated by Web POS
- 34244: Generic products are not shown
- 33765: When the user pays partially a open ticket, a new empty receipt is created
- 33734: Total of the ticket is wrongly calculated due to the rounding of discounts
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Show the stock in the search panel: There is a module that allows to filter products by stock quantity. This new feature also allows to see the stock of a product without filtering
- Store Server: Store server functionality to be used in a multi-server environment consisting of one central server and one or more store-servers is available in beta status in this release.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR16Q4 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q4 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q4.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.