Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q4.1 is available
Release date: January 23th, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2312
- 34283: Support different protocols (http and https) for store and central server
- 34730: RFID is not activated after closing popup
- 34741: Error after creating a new Business Partner, new BPLocation and complete a ticket while being offline
- 34896: Scanning with external barcode scanner performance can be improved
- 34767: Transact left open leads to database locks when updating entries from the Mobile Server window
- 34774: Log out option is not working in Mobile Physical Inventory module
- 34810: ProcessHQLQuery returns duplicates causing errors when inserting data and really slow login with many products
- 34888: Scanning could not work if the model has change but cache is not deleted
- 34890: Find using cache does not work if high volumes is deactivate
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR16Q4.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q4.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q4.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.