Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q4.3 is available
Release date: May 3rd, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2330
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR16Q4 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR16Q4 Release Notes here.
- 35606: Cash Management synchronization is failing due to missing information related to cashup
- 35574: Characteristics are not filtered correctly
- 35528: WEBPOS Session is expired
- 35530: Characteristics values are not shown in tree mode
- 35555: Check Drawer status does not work
- 35569: In offline mode, when cashup is completed, loading window is displayed forever
- 35615: It is not possible to process one receipt in Error While Importing, if the cashup has been completed
- 35708: Scan is not working well after searching a product in web POS
- 35758: Sales Order is missed and never synced to backoffice in some cases
- 35828: DataSynchronization is not handling errors for opened layaways
- 35844: Add 2 different products quickly using not including taxes price list breaks the application
- 35847: Chrome Version 58.0.3029.81 (64-bit) doesn't accept the .pem file generated by Hardware Manager
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR16Q4.3 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR16Q4.3 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR16Q4.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.