Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q1 is available
Release date: March 15th, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2502
- Selecting printer to use in Web POS: Cashier lines must not stop, so every Web POS terminal in the cashier line must have a list of backup printers that can be selected by the cashier in the case the main printer of the Web POS terminal does not print for any reason, for example if the printer runs out of paper
- Reverse payment: When reversing a payment, a negative payment of the same amount will be added to the ticket leaving the amount as outstanding
- Customer/Location creation/editing improvements: This development improves the Customer creation process, adding locations and the way to search customers in Web POS:
- New Customer form: Now it is possible to create one address (for both shipping and invoicing) or two different addresses.
- Customer Search improvements: Added simple criteria filtering for High Volumes and advanced filtering for all modes
- Adding locations: Now it is possible to define that a location is for shipping or invoicing or both at the same time
- Summary Cash Up Report Excel: New button to get the Cash Up Report in Excel format. This feature is implemented in the backoffice.
- 32418: Implement channel concept and custom orderloader within this concept
- 35008: [SERQA 2269] The error message when you create a new customer appers behind the pop up.
- 34866: In a ShowConfirmation popup, it would be nice to have access to the popup in buttons actions
- 33943: Upgrade Symmetric DS
- 33945: When a channel is blocked allow the user to pick/select blocked changesets and execute them directly
- 33947: Implement store server build with 100s of stores
- 33953: Provide window to see the current open transactions to be replicated by Symmetric DS
- 34175: MobileServerController needs to use admin mode in more places
- 34156: Support an additional Multi-Server approach: first try central, if fails then store, but always max one server
- 34218: AWO contributions to mobile core - 17Q1
- 34268: Allow login request to be overridden by setting a login url
- 34270: Make it easier to enable offline in a module
- 34277: Support stateless web/mobile service requests which do not create a http session but still supports login
- 34278: Add external order loader data resolver to multi-upc retail module
- 34282: Support different protocols (http and https) for store and central server
- 34298: Make use of common method to generate cors response headers
- 34330: Support multi-server requests in a better more secure way
- 34386: Store server does not start and shows no message when can be registered flag is not checked
- 34450: MultiServerJSONSymmetricDSStarter should use thread.start instead of thread.run
- 34464: InvalidOrganizationChangeEventHandler should use adminmode when reading development/admin information
- 34508: Prevent warning/info message in log in case of cancel and replace
- 34524: Check that synchronized table is also present in the store server dataset
- 34602: In synchronized table window hide specific router field depending on synchronization direction
- 34616: In multi-server with replication of transactional tables the import entries should not be replicated to the other server
- 34669: ProcessHQLQuery returns duplicates causing errors when inserting data and really slow login with many products
- 34666: Transition to online: infinite loop through offline-->transition-->offline when error during synchronization
- 34672: Default page size (35000) of initial data load is too high for high volume cases
- 34678: Store server creation dataset: only export process requests if they should be run on the store server
- 34679: ProcessRequestRouter does not route first change if 'schedule in store server' is set to Y
- 34680: Preferences are synchronized/used to create preferences in the store, but several ui-preferences are not needed in the store
- 34681: Change the wording in the values of the replication direction combo of Synchronized table, Main --> Central
- 34682: Custom router: add check that custom router implements the correct name, implement default name
- 34707: Server state background process calls all defined store servers, taking time with many store servers
- 34708: Server State Background: prevent update of server state if it hasn't changed
- 34733: Confirmation popup is not hiding scrim properly when 2 dialogs are shown at the same time
- 34739: Enhance logging message
- 34762: Improve the logging/display of why a server remains offline
- 34764: StoreServer support hasPermission also for stateless mobile services
- 34807: [API change] Remove the trigger state field from mobile server definition as the server type (main) provides enough information
- 34865: incremental refresh is stopped if one masterdata query is very slow
- 34887: Scanning could not work if the model has change but cache is not deleted
- 34889: Find using cache does not work if high volumes is deactivate
- 34955: Payment Method Popup ID Duplicated After Completing Ticket
- 34976: [SER QA 969] Search popups in web pos (Receipts/BPs/Locations) stop working if they are opened and the the pos window is resized
- 35020: If you have a payment method Cash without Count Cash fails on login
- 35021: Copyright year extend to 2017 for pos hardware manager
- 35042: Changing “Default Tab for Web POS” field of a terminal from Scan or Browse, to Search option, causes an error.
- 35067: [RR17Q1] Remaining to Pay totals don't update when changing the amounts to layaway in the Pay Open Tickets window
- 35095: [RR16Q4] Split lines shows an exception when changing the pricelist
- 35077: Discounts priority is not properly taken into account if incremental refresh updates the discount information
- 35139: Taxes at header level are not computed correctly when using price including taxes, and taxes are defined at line level
- 35179: [RR16Q4] Promotions in split lines are not recalculated when using multi price list
- 35412: [RR16Q4][HighVol] Click several times in Layaways search button and/or in SEARCH search button creates heavy postgres processes
- 35201: It is possible to have duplicated primary keys on WebSQL
- 35235: HandlePayments method in OrderLoader has been changed, and the API has been broken
- 35255: discount is not applied when some product is not included in assortment
- 35291: [RR17Q1] Login error due a performance problem with Business Partner selector using Local Data
- 35368: Not possible to log in the Web POS if there are resolved errors in the Errors While Importing POS data window
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Store Server Enhanced Error Monitoring: Allow central handling of errors in the processing logic of json in the store servers. From a central location view store server processing errors and resolve them to re-process the error on the store server.
- Upgrade Symmetric DS: Upgrade Symmetric DS to latest version
- Add several store server howtos to the documentation: The current store server documentation is already quite comprehensive. Still there are several howtos which can be added/improved. This is covered by this task.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.