Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q1.1 is available
Release date: May 3rd, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2512
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR17Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR17Q1 Release Notes here.
- 35827: DataSynchronization is not handling errors for opened layaways
- 34910: Errors when sorting and filtering symmetric ds windows in backoffice
- 35568: in offline mode, when cashup is completed, loading window is displayed forever
- 35510: [UX] Customer button gets 'ellipsis' when it is not needed
- 35719: Multiple and unnecessary requests to BPLocation in new business partner selector
- 35527: WEBPOS Session is expired
- 35529: Characteristics values are not shown in tree mode
- 35614: It is not possible to process one receipt in Error While Importing, if the cashup has been completed
- 35694: [SERQA 2709] If a customer is modified, address country is modified to Afghanistan
- 35707: Scan is not working well after searching a product in web POS
- 35757: Sales Order is missed and never synced to backoffice in some cases
- 35843: Add 2 different products quickly using not including taxes price list breaks the application
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q1.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q1.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q1.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.