Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q1.2 is available
Release date: June 23rd, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2522
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR17Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR17Q1 Release Notes here.
- 35862: When applying more than 2 discounts to the same line the information about them is generated wrongly.
- 35890: It's possible to execute in parallel the creation of two cashup objects in database
- 35949: Sales with total amount 0 can not be done
- 36042: [RR17Q2] POS breaks when several discounts are applied to same product
- 36143: When you pay a layaway from the backend and then you want to create the invoice and good shipment from Web Pos is not posible
- 36169: Timeout parameter of OB.DS.Process is not working
- 36232: Discounts are not applied when a product is not included in the store assortment
- 36247: Due to previous fix, popups are closed if a resize event occurs while a popup is opened
- 36256: cashup is creating wrong invoices when receipt delivered location is changed
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q1.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q1.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q1.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.