Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q1.3 is available
Release date: August 9th, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2532
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR17Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR17Q1 Release Notes here.
- 36571: Timeout should be forced in remote requests
- 36565: [SERQA 2408] Focus remains in previous window.
- 36273: during cashup, it is possible duplicate invoice lines when one orderline generates two or more invoice lines
- 36265: In some of the pop ups of WEBPOS for 17Q2 the focus is not on the first input field
- 36329: Date is displayed with one day less in receipts
- 36339: The queries related with a incremental refresh should be interrupted when the timeout for the request is reached
- 36349: Improve performance of ProducePrice masterdata loading
- 36351: Multiple duplicate requests to printer when adding a product to the ticket
- 36394: Set timeout to 60000 for full refresh
- 36428: Perforamnce problems loading the master data for discounts.
- 36564: Behavior of focus is different if I use the mouse or a touchscreen
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q1.3 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q1.3 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q1.3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.