Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q2.2 is available
Release date: August 10th, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2723
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR17Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR17Q2 Release Notes here.
- 36563: Behavior of focus is different if I use the mouse or a touchscreen
- 36372: Voucher is not grouped
- 36350: Multiple duplicate requests to printer when adding a product to the ticket
- 36264: In some of the pop ups of WEBPOS for 17Q2 the focus is not on the first input field
- 36338: The queries related with a incremental refresh should be interrupted when the timeout for the request is reached
- 36328: Date is displayed with one day less in receipts
- 36348: Improve performance of ProducePrice masterdata loading
- 36369: Incremental load does not call ready with loading in case of remote models in specific case
- 36393: Set timeout to 60000 for full refresh
- 36427: Perforamnce problems loading the master data for discounts.
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q2.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q2.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q2.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.