Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q2.4is available
Release date: November 15th, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2743
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR17Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR17Q2 Release Notes here.
- 36774: [StoreServer][HighVol] Searching for Layaways only one record is shown and it is "Undefined"
- 37173: A sanity check must be added to the login to avoid some scenarios with corrupted data
- 36868: Caller variable sent as parameter to OBPOS_CheckPaymentApproval hook has changed
- 36941: Unneeded query executed on the orderloader process
- 36981: When refreshing (F5) in all windows but Web POS, the window appears before finishing loading all models
- 37009: [SERQA 2997] Popup showing seconds left for the masterdata loading can break the POS
- 37038: Some unneeded params are sent in a request to loginutils
- 37165: new js file is not sent to terminal when login is done. Refresh browser is required
- 37175: During the login if the insert of masterdata fails no error is raised
- 37177: Do not do automatic incremental load at login
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q2.4release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q2.4includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q2.3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.