Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q3 is available
Release date: September 21st, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2902
- Support for Attributes in Web POS: Support product attributes on the Web POS
- Terminal for sellers: Defines terminals without payment methods so they can only be used to sell. Users cannot create payments on these terminals so cashups are not required
- 33600: mobile.core.ProfileUtils request contains list of all orgs + warehouses in system
- 35011: You cannot totally pay a ticket through pay open tickets, amount to layaway pop up
- 35512: Payments are not correctly loaded in Web POS
- 35580: External keyboard not working well in iOS
- 35642: In CL there are problems when canceling tickets with delivered units
- 35663: Sales Order is missed and never synced to backoffice in some cases
- 35750: RFID is not active when you login on WebPOS
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Product "on the fly": This project is about to have the possibility of creating new products “on the fly” through the webpos. These new products will be used for an specific sales order and never will be re-used again
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q3 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q3 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.