Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q3.1is available
Release date: November 15th, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2913
Maturity Status: CS
- 37172: A sanity check must be added to the login to avoid some scenarios with corrupted data
- 36773: [RR17Q3][StoreServer][HighVol] Searching for Layaways only one record is shown and it is "Undefined"
- 37008: [SERQA 2997] Popup showing seconds left for the masterdata loading can break the POS
- 36867: Caller variable sent as parameter to OBPOS_CheckPaymentApproval hook has changed
- 36940: Unneeded query executed on the orderloader process
- 36913: ant import.sample.data of WhiteValley Sampleata leads to non-working client since ERP Q3
- 37174: During the login if the insert of masterdata fails no error is raised
- 36980: When refreshing (F5) in all windows but Web POS, the window appears before finishing loading all models
- 37030: Synchronized mode doesn't handle correctly errors while creating quotations
- 37037: Some unneeded params are sent in a request to loginutils
- 37062: When entering the attribute value, the user shouldn't need to follow internal Openbravo format
- 37164: new js file is not sent to terminal when login is done. Refresh browser is required
- 37207: [UX] Scrolls do not work in Windows 10
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q3.1release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q3.1includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q3.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.