Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q3.2is available
Release date: December 28th, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2923
- 37362: The financial account configuration for a payment method is not taken into account to create reconciliations in the cashup
- 37247: Missing index in master.Cashup causes query to be slow
- 37258: Text input where attribute values are entered in Web POS should remove spaces
- 37286: It is not possible to do login if one product category is not active
- 37305: Java Heap Memory can rise on login if batch size is big
- 37415: [Support For Attributes]: Attribute set instance without stock selected when there is stock with other instance and same value
- 37421: [BUT Issue 3556] Delete in C_import_entry_archive query too long
- 37454: [SERQA 3583] It is not possible to assign the BP to the ticket
- 37464: Web POS gets stuck in Pay Open Tickets window after relogging
- 37484: Attribute pop up is displayed with packs
- 37518: Products are not grouped when the preference "Enable Support For Attribute" is not enabled
- 37522: The callback of request "InitActions" done by Mobile Core is not being executed
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q3.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q3.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q3.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.