Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q3.2is available
Release date: December 28th, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.2923
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR17Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR17Q3 Release Notes here.
- 37362: The financial account configuration for a payment method is not taken into account to create reconciliations in the cashup
- 37247: Missing index in master.Cashup causes query to be slow
- 37258: Text input where attribute values are entered in Web POS should remove spaces
- 37286: It is not possible to do login if one product category is not active
- 37305: Java Heap Memory can rise on login if batch size is big
- 37415: [Support For Attributes]: Attribute set instance without stock selected when there is stock with other instance and same value
- 37421: [BUT Issue 3556] Delete in C_import_entry_archive query too long
- 37454: [SERQA 3583] It is not possible to assign the BP to the ticket
- 37464: Web POS gets stuck in Pay Open Tickets window after relogging
- 37484: Attribute pop up is displayed with packs
- 37518: Products are not grouped when the preference "Enable Support For Attribute" is not enabled
- 37522: The callback of request "InitActions" done by Mobile Core is not being executed
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q3.2 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q3.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q3.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.