Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q3.3 is available
Release date: February 1st, 2018
Pack version: 1.8.2933
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR17Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR17Q3 Release Notes here.
- 37596: Error using credit in return receipts with complex payment terms
- 37599: Log Client should have all the information of the logs, not a substring
- 37647: LogClient should not be sent if session is not valid
- 37658: Logclient information can accumulate in the terminal, and be continously sent to the backend server
- 37680: Error in module script UpdateCashupReport because name column has 60 chars length
- 37692: Remove unneeded receipt save which causes performance problems
- 37696: Cashup invoice is not including the layaways, but it is including the canceled layaways
- 37697: (Expected) duplicate pk on insert of Logclient apart from info message still logs 2* ERROR
- 37747: Special characters like ' in product names is printed in the receipt as &
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q3.3 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q3.3 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q3.3.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.