Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q4 is available
Release date: December 29th, 2017
Pack version: 1.8.3102
Maturity Status: QAA
- Mark all loaded receipts on Pay Open Tickets: New preference to be able to have marked by default all the receipts shown when the Pay Open tickets popup is opened
- Create a hook before execute scan action: Create a hook before execute scan action
- Support Quotations with Attributes in Web POS: Support Quotations with products containing attributes in the Web POS
- Ability to hide the components of action buttons in the EDIT panel of the WebPOS: Now it's possible to define a preference which controls whether a button in the EDIT panel of the Web POS is visible or not.
- Avoid modifications or returns to tickets which are saved as errors: Fix the design defect with id 35058: it is possible to return twice the same receipt
- 35357: The timeout error message displayed in the UI is not user readable
- 35363: Product characteristics and product characteritics values are not taking into account upc/ean field
- 36112: excludeFilter + manual db object creation does not work when installing module during install.source
- 36137: [SER-QA 2918] Config script removeCheckChange are not applied on install.source
- 36255: cashup is creating wrong invoices when receipt delivered location is changed
- 36328: Date is displayed with one day less in receipts
- 36338: The queries related with a incremental refresh should be interrupted when the timeout for the request is reached
- 36348: Improve performance of ProducePrice masterdata loading
- 36515: Improve BusinessPartner query performance removing location info from it
- 36530: When opening a old ticket it is loaded with new taxes instead of the original ones
- 36559: Old callouts should be refactored to implement SimpleCallout
- 36712: Duplicated records in c_import_entry_archive under some circumstances
- 36892: Cannot reverse a payment if the payment method has a dialog configured in Payment Provider field
- 36896: Order goes to Errors While Importing POS Data if the line description is longer than 255 characters
- 36902: Update.database fails under some circumstances if a model change is defined
- 36914: support PostgreSQL 9.6
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Max level of cash: Store managers need an alert to be fired when a payment method surpasses a defined limit in a POS terminal
To implement this functionality, Payment methods at Terminal Type level will define a limit. An alert through the backend will be fired when this limit is surpassed
- Open receipts by scanning its document number: Open receipts by scanning its document number
- Digital Coupons: Implement the ability to manage Digital Coupons (such as Cheque Gourmet) from the POS as payment methods
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q4 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q4 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q4.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.