Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q4.1 is available
Release date: February 20th, 2018
Pack version: 1.8.3112
- 37695: Cashup invoice is not including the layaways, but it is including the canceled layaways
- 37572: Under certain circumstances when creating a sales order from a quotation wrong data is generated in the backend
- 37570: Tests LayawayProductsNotInAssortment and QuotationProductsNotInAssortment are failing in Q4 after fix for issue 37558
- 37595: Error using credit in return receipts with complex payment terms
- 37598: Log Client should have all the information of the logs, not a substring
- 37646: LogClient should not be sent if session is not valid
- 37657: Logclient information can accumulate in the terminal, and be continously sent to the backend server
- 37679: Error in module script UpdateCashupReport because name column has 60 chars length
- 37691: Remove unneeded receipt save which causes performance problems
- 37746: Special characters like ' in product names is printed in the receipt as &
- 37848: "Unneeded Payments" Error message is not taking conversion rate into account
- 37887: when a invoice is created from POS, the date account is set with hours, mins and secs
- 37903: When Incremental fails POS gets unestable.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q4.1 release. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q4.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q4.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.