Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q4.1 is available
Release date: February 20th, 2018
Pack version: 1.8.3112
- 37695: Cashup invoice is not including the layaways, but it is including the canceled layaways
- 37572: Under certain circumstances when creating a sales order from a quotation wrong data is generated in the backend
- 37570: Tests LayawayProductsNotInAssortment and QuotationProductsNotInAssortment are failing in Q4 after fix for issue 37558
- 37595: Error using credit in return receipts with complex payment terms
- 37598: Log Client should have all the information of the logs, not a substring
- 37646: LogClient should not be sent if session is not valid
- 37657: Logclient information can accumulate in the terminal, and be continously sent to the backend server
- 37679: Error in module script UpdateCashupReport because name column has 60 chars length
- 37691: Remove unneeded receipt save which causes performance problems
- 37746: Special characters like ' in product names is printed in the receipt as &
- 37848: "Unneeded Payments" Error message is not taking conversion rate into account
- 37887: when a invoice is created from POS, the date account is set with hours, mins and secs
- 37903: When Incremental fails POS gets unestable.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR17Q4.1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR17Q4.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR17Q4.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.