Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q1 is available
Release date: February 22nd, 2018
Pack version: 1.8.3302
Maturity Status: QAA
- New Order selector: Create a unique selector in web pos, capable of returning all types of receipts (standard receipts, returns, layaways and quotations).
This selector will improve the current capabilities of the selectors, allowing to filter by docNumber, customer, amounts from and to, dates from and to, and order type
- Style labels with Markdown: Markdown is a lightweight markup language with plain text formatting syntax. It is designed so that it can be converted to HTML and many other formats using a tool by the same name.
This project will add the markdown library from https://github.com/evilstreak/markdown-js and a base component for the Commerce Suite
- Alipay & wechat payment integration through Verystar provider: Build an integretion with Verystar (Middleware platform in order to communicat with Alipay or WeChat)
- Self Check Out: The aim of this project is to build a self-checkout interface on top of the ecommerce solution. In order to achieve it, a new module will be created to build the new interface inside web POS infrastructure. This interface will allow end customers to operate in self-mode with the system adding products to the order and finally finishing and paying the order. Ideally without the help of the sales assistant.
The UI of this interface will be completely different from the current web POS. It will be focused on the user experience and it should be as much simple as possible
- Improvements in Web POS offline mode: The Web POS offline mode is a very important feature which needs to work reliably in all situations. In some cases, however, the feedback from customers has been a bit mixed. It seems that it works best when the network is completely down, but when the network is unreliable or slow, or if the server is struggling with load, the Web POS behavior is a bit erratic. The main purpose of this project is to manage these cases in a more robust way.
- Ability to generate separate invoices for returns: Now it's possible to configure the terminal so that it generates separate invoices for sales orders and returns, respectively.
- Support for attributes in layaways: Properly support attributes in the layaways flows, by allowing the user to initially leave the attribute value empty, and allowing him to specify the value later on in the flow.
- 36662: first search in product tab is very slow
- 36785: Cash Management goes to Errors While Importing POS Data as the rounded amount to withdrawn or deposit in financial account is 0
- 36907: Wrong sales invoice payment plan is created when paying a ticket using credit
- 36977: Under certain circumstances an overpayment is not evaluated properly
- 37008: Popup showing seconds left for the masterdata loading can break the POS
- 37159: new js file is not sent to terminal when login is done. Refresh browser is required
- 37185: Scroll bars are shown in modal
- 37189: [UX] Scrolls do not work in Windows 10
- 37245: Missing index in master.Cashup causes query to be slow
- 37301: Java Heap Memory can rise on login if batch size is big
- 37550: Taxes are not correctly shown when a receipt/quotation/layaway is loaded (Price not including taxes)
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of the Openbravo Commerce Suite. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR18Q1 release. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo Commerce Suite and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR18Q1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.