Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q2.1 is available
Release date: July 12th, 2018
Pack version: 1.8.3512
- 38492: [RR18Q2] Sorting by fields in Advanced Filters of Search options doesn't work
- 38493: POS - Failure to update the Business Partner
- 38626: Avoid loosing orders if backend throws exception while inserting import entry
- 38683: Wrong payment documents registered in backoffice when giving change in another currency from WebPOS
- 38727: OutDatedDataChangeException thrown when modifying a ticket updated before a time change
- 38770: Ticket completion should be executed fully inside the same database transaction, and currently that's not the case
- 38819: SERQA 4142: The payments from ecommerce are not integrated because of the "loaded" property
- 38876: Module script 'UpdateIsLayaway' doesn't always work
- 38894: POS is ready but master refresh process is running yet
- 38895: For each masterdata records insert failure webPOS generates a new masterdata request thread
- 38896: Incremental refresh process is not finishing properly when timeout happens
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR18Q2.1 release. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q2.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR18Q2.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.