Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q3.2 is available
Release date: October 31st, 2018
Pack version: 1.8.3723
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR18Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR18Q3 Release Notes here.
- 39428: Do not set terminalName with empty value
- 39199: "Get Product Tax Category impementation" preference wrong configuration makes not possible to add products in Web POS
- 39389: Incorrect grouping by ad_user_id in SQL of insert invoice headers in cash-up process
- 39337: Ticket completion should be executed fully inside the same database transaction
- 39375: Error in the preference "No Auto Incremental Load at Login"
- 39393: Receipt object is global and therefore can be modified after the user has confirmed that the ticket should be processed
- 39446: The terminal does not go to offline mode if the database is colapsed but the tomcat works
- 39483: When using remote images the minimized images are not used
- 39526: in Chrome 70 and touch screen, it is not possible to do scroll in Menu drop down
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR18Q3.2 release. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q3.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR18Q3.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.