Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q3.5 is available
Release date: February 26th, 2018
Pack version: 1.8.3754
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR18Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR18Q3 Release Notes here.
- 39789: Layaway button should not be shown in Pay Open Tickets window
- 40061: Counted amount is wrong in the Cashup Report
- 40117: Can initiate login in a terminal with a user from another store, but it is blocked on loading
- 40128: In remote mode, the search on advance BP selector does not clear the filters
- 40143: Message: "Loading full data ..." instead of "Loading"
- 40156: Receipt with discounts can not be completed
- 40218: Total button stays disabled when creating canceling PreOrderSave hook for quotations.
- 40230: It is not possible to do login in remote mode if one product category is not active
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR18Q3.5 release. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q3.5 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR18Q3.5.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.