Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q4.1 is available
Release date: December 27th, 2018
Pack version: 1.8.3911
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR18Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR18Q3 Release Notes here.
- 39801: Error using at the same time Cancel & Replace and Save Removed Ticket functionalities
- 39744: Initial Validation: wrong document type configuration
- 39748: Initial Validation: reconciliation in Draft status
- 39750: Initial Validation: different currency in 'POS Terminal Type-Payment Method' and 'POS Terminal-Payment Type-Financial Account'
- 39742: Initial Validation: local cashup is in status processed in backoffice
- 39746: payment method has been deactivated when there is a cashup open, and sales were done in this payment method
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 RR18Q4.1 release. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q4.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR18Q4.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.