Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q4.2 is available
Release date: March 1st, 2019
Pack version: 1.8.3921
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR18Q4 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR18Q4 Release Notes here.
- 39707: Remove Web POS Save Removed Tickets preference
- 39788: Layaway button should not be shown in Pay Open Tickets window
- 39930: Ticket not synchronized although Web POS Save Removed Tickets preference is enabled
- 39935: Ticket closed message in Log Client window should be created after preSyncReceipt process
- 40060: Counted amount is wrong in the Cashup Report
- 40116: Can initiate login in a terminal with a user from another store, but it is blocked on loading
- 40127: In remote mode, the search on advance BP selector does not clear the filters
- 40142: Message: "Loading full data ..." instead of "Loading"
- 40149: JS Error when searching with disabled filter in Open Receipt Selector
- 40151: Lockscreen offline is broken
- 40155: Receipt with discounts can not be completed
- 40217: Total button stays disabled when creating canceling PreOrderSave hook for quotations.
- 40229: It is not possible to do login in remote mode if one product category is not active
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR18Q4.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR18Q4.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.