Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q1.1 is available
Release date: May 8th, 2019
Pack version: 1.8.4114
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 3.0RR19Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full 3.0RR19Q1 Release Notes here.
- 40461: Prepayment UI is being triggered even if we do not have the configuration active
- 40484: Cashup with corrupted data is synced after to update to 18Q3
- 40491: Cash Management transactions are not included in CashUp report
- 40694: Tax info is not displayed when total ticket is 0
- 40715: POSUtils.getPriceListVersionForPriceList is not using bind-parameters
- 40717: CashUpReport.doPost is not using bind-parameters
- 40727: WebPOS Login without https does no longer show message about it using Chromium 74
- 40730: sales orders are missing when environment is updated from 17Q3 to 18Q3
- 40757: MobileCoreLoginHandler should make use of XMLUtils to deal with XML documents
- 40791: User roles requires backend access to login in WebPOS
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q1.1 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q1.1.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.