Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q1.2 is available
Release date: July 15th, 2019
Pack version: 1.8.4124
Maturity Status: CS
- 41213: pi-mobile: update selenium to 3.141
- 40387: Two cash ups in local storage if the backoffice session is closed during the cash up
- 41216: pi-mobile: wait for process to finish or till a new popup is opened
- 40804: Login can not be completed with user without access to Cashup
- 40811: Scrim is hidden on Close Drawer Popup
- 40854: Unable to login in WebPOS if it has synchronize mode and French certificate
- 40879: When barcode is scanned in POS Terminal, the code is automatically set as lowercase.
- 41047: Deferred service not invoiced.
- 41107: Product images not loading in WebPOS Browse menu with preference “Product Images from server instead of cache” set
- 41128: QtyDelivered has changed its representation on DB
- 41145: the login in offline mode fails when the tomcat is retarted and the postgres is down
- 41159: JS Resources are not updated after doing a deployment
- 41212: Test I38194_SCORefreshMasterData is failing in quarantine
- 41214: Make tests to wait for all mobile processes to finish in each action
- 41277: PaidReceipts.checkOrderInErrorEntry is not using bind-params
Installation & Updates
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
- Openbravo Commerce Suite 3.0 RR19Q1.2 includes Openbravo Business Suite 3.0 PR19Q1.2.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.